- Cet évènement est passé
Mauritius – Paragliding, Mini- & Speed Wing Progression Camp
22 juin 2018 - 5 juillet 2018
Africa’s Latest Tropical Flying Adventure Playground Destination
Paragliding and Speed Riding Legend Francois Bon, Swing’s Austrian PRO Rider Dom Gstir and Core’s Pro Rider Taylor Holl have been secretly flying and exploring this stunning and diverse island over the last two years.
The boyz have located an almost endless amount of truly amazing flying locations across the whole island and we are super excited to NOW OPEN INVITATIONS for a small group of Paragliding, Mini Wing and Speed Flying pilots to our second Mauritius Progression and Flying Adventure Camp coming June this year.
There are two options to choose from: 1 week & 2 weeks from €895
This camp is for Paragliding, Mini Wing and Speed Flying pilots of all levels who’d like to improve all aspects of their flying skills and have a hell of a good time with lots of other passionate pilots.
Mauritius is an incredibly diverse flying adventure playground. We have been granted exclusive access to a huge variety of exciting flying spots located in-land and along the coast.
Our Mauritius based Paragliding- and Speed Flying school Air Venture is FFVL certified and approved. Francois and Dom will be looking after you to improve your mini wing flying and paragliding, with the safest teaching practices, in this most beautiful Indian Ocean surrounded paradise.
You will be staying in Air Venture’s Luxury Villa only a stone-throw away from the beach, allowing you to relax and recharge after a long day filled with flying adventures. This place ticks all the boxes! comfy beds, stunning views and a luxurious swimming pool. It also includes a home cinema, lots of living space, entertainment sound system, kitchen, internet and much more.
Other nearby activities:
- Diving & Snorkling
- Spa & massage
- Rafting & Canyoning
- Speed Boating
- Sea Go-Carts
- Meet a Mermaid Dating and much more
- Mauritius is located on the SE Coast of Africa and surrounded by the Indian Ocean.=
- Average temperature during November: 24 to 28°C (day), 21 to 24°C (night)
- Ocean temperature: approximately 26-29°C
- Sunrise: 5:26am; Sunset 6:21pm
- Flying time from Sydney (SYD) to Mauritius (MRU – SSR Int. Airport): approximately 11h
- Flying time from Munich (MUC) to Mauritius (MRU – SSR Int. Airport): approximately 11h
- Flying time from Paris (CHG) to Mauritius (MRU – SSR Int. Airport): approximately 12h
- Airport transfer: approximately 30 min to accommodation
- Lodging at our Luxury Villa for 11 nights
- Airport transfers
- Two days of PG, Mini and Speed Wing Coaching
- Welcome and Special night Barbecue
- Exclusive deals for participants on flying gear
Week 1 (7nights) €895 | 2 Weeks (13nights) €1689
What’s not included
- Meals (Breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Any additional coaching outside of the 2 days included. Additional coaching is available at €295 for a private lesson or shared group lessons available for 2 pilots: €148pp or 4 pilots at €85pp
- Hire equipment (special gear hire & purchase options available)
- Tandem Rides
- Additional nights prior and after the camp at the Villa for €125per person/night
- Day of Arrival: June 22